I found Aiden in his room reading. He had a few books pulled out and was sitting in his chair. He was having a hard time keeping the books on his lap and thumbing through them so I pulled up his little lap table.

I left him to read and have some quiet time. All the sudden I heard him babbling up a storm in the kitchen so I went to see what was up. The book he was reading was about colors and it showed 4 objects per page that were that specific color. When I walked into the kitchen he came up to me with the book open to blue and his little finger on the picture of the blueberries. He ran into the kitchen because he wanted some blueberries.
2 comments:
crazy hair !!
That is so cute! That's awesome that he likes to sit and read!
Post a Comment