Monday, March 12, 2007

Daddy Dressed Me

I was running around the other morning, late as usual, so I asked Gary to get Aiden dressed. Normally I pick out the clothes and Gary just has to put them on. I didn't have time for that this morning so told Gary to just pick something out. It does not look as bad in the picture as it did in real life. I guess in a man's head camo is just like jeans it goes with everything.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture...typical guy...love meghan

Anonymous said...

When Tommy dresses the kids they look worse than that! It's amazing that our husbands can even dress themselves, isn't it? Aiden still looks adorable as ever though!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Jack's colorblind daddy doesn't do a very good job picking out outfits, either!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails