Friday, February 16, 2007


Aiden went for a haircut this morning. At first he thought he was hot stuff sitting in the chair all by himself until the lady came out with a cape. He was doing everything he could to get away from that lady and her cape. Finally I had to sit in the chair with a cape on and Aiden in my lap. He still wouldn't but the cape on so he got covered in hair. It seems that we both have the itchies for the rest of the day now. She seemed to take forever, couldn't she she I had a wiggly little man in my lap who wanted nothing to do with her. The only thing that saved us, was her chair was by the window so I could point out the passing cars.

2 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I'm thinking it might be about time for Jack's first haircut, and I hope he does even half as well as Aiden, the haircut pro!

Carla said...

Sounds like quite the ordeal! I just use hairpins. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails