Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ah ah ah...

I never noticed that I say ah ah ah instead of no until Aiden started repeating me. He thinks it's funny to ah ah ah himself when doing something he shouldn't. I got some video of him last night doing it. He has also learned what button on the tv turns it on and off, though sometimes he misses and tries to push the little red light instead of the actual button. If you listen closely you can hear Kirby in the background whistling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.... So cute! Tyler shuts off the tv, too. Usually only when someone is watching it though! :) Sounds like you have two parrots at your house. Quite the little copier you have there!

Carla said...

Teaching him to turn off the tv might not be as cute when he does it over and over and over and over when you are trying to watch a show. :) LOL Cute video!

Related Posts with Thumbnails