1)
Binkies! We may have to check Aiden into Brighton Hospital if he doesn't control this addiction of his (In case some don't know Brighton Hospital deals with addiction, and is located down the street from us). Aiden can be found with a binky in each hand and one in his mouth at most times. He has now started to come get me when he can't reach the ones I try to hide on the shelf in his room.2)
This is Aiden's favorite show on TV. I know, I know...TV, but I need some Mommy time every once in awhile. Aiden pats along with Leo, Annie, Quincy and June. And when Rocket is ready for take off you can find Aiden's little arms high in the air.3)Animals. It doesn't seem to matter whether they bark, meow, squawk, or swim. Aiden is getting much better in the pettying department and doesn't seem to beat the dogs when petting lately. He LOVES kitty cats, if we didn't already have a zoo I might consider a cat. Our newest edition is a 40 gallon fish tank, which Aiden loves to watch. Most of his favorite books contain animals and we have been working on animal sounds...his sheep is by far the best around.
4)
I don't know what the fascination is with a toilet but Aiden seems to have it. About a week ago my cell phone ended up going for a swim. With quick thinking i removed the battery and things have dried out and our working fine. I have had my hand in the toilet more than I care to share. He hasn't even figured out how to flush yet, but I'm sure when he does we are in big trouble. 5) His Mom....ok his dad too but I'm doing the typing, right? It seems Aiden's new favorite word is MOM! When he can't reach a toy in the toy box...MOM. When he's hungry...MOM. When Buster is trying to sit on his lap and all he wants to be doing is playing with some toy...MOM. When he wakes up in the morning and stands in his crib, shaking the railing until someone comes to get him...MOM.
4 comments:
Happy 14 Aiden! I'm glad your cell phone works still! Yippee!
Thanks for the update!!! I think they make a lock for the toliet, so he can't flush. I will send you the link!!!
Love "Auntie" Brye
Nice PJ's
Auntie Jessica is that you?? Those are our favorite pj's, they are just as cute on Aiden as they were on David & Kyle!
Post a Comment