Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Tree is Up!

Gary and I put the tree up the other night after Aiden had gone to bed. We had a great time. We put a Christmas movie in and watched it while decorating the tree. Hopefully next year Aiden will be able to help us.

CIMG1831

CIMG1829

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful! How is Aiden doing with it?

What movie did you watch while you were putting up your tree? We watched Christmas Vacation while we put ours up! :)

Lindsey McFarland said...

Bren: We watched Polar Express. It was a toss up between Christmas Vacation and Polar Express but neither Gary nor I had seen P.E. Aiden is being a good boy with the tree and that's only b/c it's in the living room which we don't sit in...lol. If not I'm sure the tree would be naked by now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails