Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And He's Off.....

Well Aiden has been taking some steps here and there. If you make it a game, he's all about walking. Otherwise he'd still rather choose to crawl. Here are a few little video clips of him trying to walk. A few minutes previous to the video clips he walked clear across the room but as soon as you pull out the camera he turned into Mr. Wobbles!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Claping after a failed attempt


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Sorry they are sooo dark....I hope everyone can see!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that big boy walking! Wow Aiden, you are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Aiden!! Tell your mommy that you definitely need a pair of running shoes for Christmas! Your friend, Jack :)

Anonymous said...

That is great, Aiden!!! I agree with the running shoes for Christmas! I am such a proud "Aunt"!
Aunt Brye

Anonymous said...

How adorable was that! He is really going.

Anonymous said...

Yay Aiden! SO cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails